La vie en rose

So yesterday I had a pink moment, I created an outfit enriched with one colour from head to toe and when I say head to toe I literally mean head to toe , from the makeup, to the outfit and even my toe nails! My pink dream began on my eyelids with one of my newest purchases a metallic pink eye shadow from Rimmel. I paired this with a bold more magenta lip which was from  Rimmels apocalips collection.

My favourite part of this look though is the outfit. This outfit is the epitome of femininity, with the delicate lace bodysuit from New Look beautifully blending with the timeless high rise silky palazzo trousers from Pretty Little Thing. These co-coordinate seamlessly , the bodysuit allows women with the smallest of boobs (me) to feel comfortable in wearing a lower cut top and the high rise palazzo trousers smoothly synch in your waist hugging every curve while slowly falling into a bell bottom. I can't forget about my neon pink Nike trainers too!! Omg I literally used to despise these shoes I was so intimidated by them when I first bought these majestic creatures , *que dramatization* like I would look at the colour of them and almost pass out but I've finally  learnt how to work them!

As you can tell this whole look gives me soooooo much life and I cant wait to strut down the street in it.
yours truly,
                    millie-rose xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top