LBD LOVE

Hey baes , I've met the love of my life and I literally couldn't be happier , yes my love is a dress and technically is an inanimate object which will never understand my love for it but love is love right? No but seriously this black velvet spaghetti strap dress from pretty little thing is the barer of life to me at the minute , actually talking about things that make me insanely happy this band I found Ratboy holy lord Jesus they are sick (You should go check them out for real they are incredible.)

Back to my lover my new dress,  I mean this dress is such a statement piece and needs next to nothing with it because it does all the talking especially the back , the layers of  straps that cross over on one and other to form a star ,which I low key thought looked like a illuminati star but that's none of my business *sips tea* , really makes you stand out from the crowd. So all I added to the outfit was a white pearl choker from Topshop (chokers are everything and if anyone tells you otherwise their deluded) , a white bag with gold detailing on it from New look and a pair of black pointed heels with one strap across my ankle again from New Look.

To pull this look together I opted for a traditional cat eye and a neutral lip colour a combination I'm sure you've never seen before (haha millie so funny) , if you really want to make this look appear extra glamorous I'd go for a red lip with a soft brown cut crease on the lids either way I think this looks bomb so you do you honey and I'll be back soon. mwah.

(Sorry I couldn't link where you could by everything because the don't sell some of the items anymore so I've linked alternatives)





























                                                                                      Millie-Rose xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top