Why i love charity shops and my charity shop gems!!

This past year or so I have become soooo obsessed with charity shops like on another level , over the summer I decided to start volunteering at my local charity shop and I adore it. If you're a fashion in the 90's/00's lover like I am charity shops will be your paradise , you can get anything from current labels like Topshop , Misguided , New Look etc to one off pieces you would find in Vintage shops and pay a bomb for but pay like £5 for it (hence why I'm obsessed). It's not just about the clothes though its about , the regulars who come in everyday just to chat with you , the people you work with , the rude ones you don't want to see as much of but at the end of the day help you to start biting your tongue but essentially its knowing that whatever I buy and the time I give up to work there is going towards helping other people which I think is a beautiful thing.

Here's a bunch of pictures I took featuring all of my favourite charity shop finds with some off these pieces costing just a £1!!!


























CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top